Monday, March 24, 2008

As you can see, Im really keeping up with this BLOGGING business eh?
I had almost forgotten it was here.
I often wonder what the purpose of all this really IS.
I mean..why do we sit around writing to ourselves anyway? Noone is watching or reading what we have to say. Well okay, maybe a FEW people look at it. But only because you tell them to, ask them to, BEG them to. "read my blog.. please read my blog!!!... oh check out my blog!" Its all a bit self-congratulatory, dont you think? Why do we all suddenly think that we are brilliant authors today? Just because we have computers? Think about it. If you own an easel; you are not a brilliant artist. Got a balance beam? HEY; YOU'RE A GYMNAST!!! That seems to be the way of thinking. Do you know how many blogs I have read that were just a whole lot of boring, not-well put together words, coming out of the mouth of a not-so intelligent person? Quite a few. Chances are, if youre not all that intriguing in person; your stupid blog won't be any different. But that's okay. That is what the internet is for. So the average dumbass can think of him or herself as Shakespeare. Just for a few minutes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Barndollar said...

Awww. And just when I was beginning to dream of being the next Stephen King. :(

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home