Tuesday, April 04, 2006


Having a Fiance has been very strange and amazing. Sort of like having a husband, but not quite yet. To know we will forever be linked together and not be afraid of that at all is a pretty calm yet exciting feeling. We laugh at stupid things together, and we deal with real things as a team. When life sucks, you have another person to share the burden. I love knowing that my life has been turned upside down. I love having inside jokes with each other. And I love knowing he is always on my side, even when we dont agree. Your life never ends up how you picture it, so its best not to. I would have never pegged myself for living in NJ with a Giant cat and an EMT from florida, but I wouldnt change a thing. We are getting married in October, and everyday I get more and more excited about the future. Whatever happens in my life from now on, I know I have chosen the right person to help me deal with it. Yes, this is pretty cheesy, but Im feeling very thankful.

1 Comments:

Blogger KeViN Conn said...

.....yeah,what is with all the cheese?!?!?



I knew you and Lefty Sheppard would be a happy couple...too bad about your squrrel tho.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home