Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What is Blog?

For what is Blog ... I ask you ... my friend
I have asked this of many
Yet noone ever responds
Ever
I seriously dont know what the hell a Blog is
Yet, like a sheep, I blog
I am now writing one. Apparently.
But what the hell is it?
Who am I writing to? The thin air? Myself? Groupies?
Is this one of those online cults thats supposed to make me feel important and special because people might read my thoughts?
I find the whole thing quite pompous.

When I was little I had a Diary. That was blog. but the last thing I ever would want back then is for someone to read my private thoughts. Yet this is the entire purpose of Blog.
Every thought, no matter how uninteresting. Public.
We are a people with loved ones, families.
We sit home
Nearby is a parent or a husband. A roommate or perhaps a child
We could talk to them. Share.
Yet we blog.
Here sit I ....
Blogging.
I Blog. I have Blogged. Blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger KeViN Conn said...

kelley---
simply put a blog is---wait what are you doing here?!?!?! get out of here get*BLAM-BLAM*
ohhh,ive been shot,as you can tell,because i found the energy to type out the sound effect,im sorry kelley,losing beath....cant..type anymore....going...to heaven....grandma *

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home