Monday, April 17, 2006

Friends are like Crack, in that you need to have it.
Not that I have ever been on crack, but if I had, I would imagine that I would need it. Because then I would be a crackhead. But since Im not a crackhead, I need friends. And so do you. Friends will disagree with you on what films are great and which ones are crap, they will get food out of your refrigerator without asking, and they will fall asleep on your couch because they are too tired to hang out late at night. Thats the way it should be. Friends are like family, and if youre lucky, some friends ARE your family. So heres a too small, grainy, blurry picture of just some of my friends. And as Dionne Worwick says in that god-awful song, "keep smilin. keep shinin. knowin you can always count on me for sure. thats what friends are for..."
(insert harmonica sound)
Please pass the crack.

1 Comments:

Blogger KeViN Conn said...

FRIENDS ARE ACTUALLY LIKE HARMONICAS.....I LOVE YOU HARMONICAS!!!!!!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home