Friday, April 28, 2006

From US Weekly:

Kevin Steals an 80's Hit:

Oops! Kevin Federline neglected to ask permission when he sampled the 1983 hit "She Blinded me With Science," for "Americas Most Hated," a new track that was posted on his MySpace page. And the tune's creator, Thomas Dolby, is not a turning a blind eye. "You cant vandalize someones song," Dolby, 47, tells US of the sample. He is looking into legal action against Federline, 28. "I didnt like the track," Dolby says. "Purely on the merits of this song, I couldnt just roll over. His track is just awful." Federline's rep had no comment.

OK first of all GO THOMAS DOLBY! I love the fact that he is this one-hit wonder loser from two and a half decades ago, but he has all this ego about his bizarre Science song. Its hilaroius to me, like hes Paul McCartney or something. But I also love that he is suing Federline, who is basically a waste of human space. Could this guy be any more of a loser, seriously? They are saying his white trash trailor park whore wife Britney is pregnant again so how many kids is that for this moron, 4? Two that he left behind for Britney..and fast forward five years to when he leaves Preston and whatever other dumb Hollywood name they give for the second mistake, and he runs off with some other up-and -coming annoying "pop star", so then he would have left all of his kids, which you know will happen. This guy simmulaneously pisses me off and makes me laugh hysterically at what a total complete ass he is. Every picture of him is the same.. backwards or sideways loser baseball hat, unshaved and unclean looking scruffy 'I dont care" face, awful pants hanging down to his knees to portray that "hey, Im a rapper!', and sneakers that are sometimes untied! TIE YOUR SHOES ASSHOLE! Are you that lazy? And he calls himself K-Fed and DADDY on his retarded album, in the lyrics of some horrific song of his. He says "my name is K-Fed, but you can call me Daddy." Uh.... no. I cant. And I wont. Noone will. Not even your own kids Jackass, because youll be out knocking up some third chick while your wife drives the car using your son as a steering wheel. But youre too clueless to notice. And lets not even talk about his music.... not only is this guy just a terrible human being, but AT LEAST with some artists who are known to be asses in real life like maybe Woody Allen etc... at least you can say that he has immense talent and can appreicate their work. This person... this K-Fed... is literally just a pointless guy. Completely and utterly pointless. He goes around pretending to have a career in music, when noone has shown any interest in any of his stuff. Its clear that noone wants anything to do with him. He has to post his music on his MySpace page because thats the only place that he can get people to hear it. And the hilarious part of that is that 90% of the FRIENDS he has on his page are people like myself who got wind that it was really his page and are simply there to mock him. Look at his comments section. Its says things like "you suck!" and "get a job idiot!" Its great. The other 10% of his friends on myspace are probably under the age of 12 and dont know any better than to like this piece of crap. Anyway, my point here is that Federline is useless and I hate him. In future blogs, I will post some of his brilliant lyrics so that you can enjoy in the madness.......

Can you imagine a typical conversation between K-Fed and wife Britney???

Britney: So what are ya'all doin today, ya'all?
K-fed: I dunno. Nothin.
Britney: Thats cool y'all. I guess Ill shop. I need some Starbucks. You want some?
K-fed: Whatever.
Britney: K. so oh my god we have to go see Pres pres.... lets go down to the nannies house and see him today y'all. its so much fun having a little bundle of joy right?
K-Fed: Huh?
Britney: No Im just sayin its sooo cool havin Preston around.
K-fed: Who? Wha happened?
Britney: Our son silly. oh my god youre sooo funny! Its suuuuch a gift to have him. Maybe ill take him to Starbucks with me. Oh my god I sooo need a Mocachino right now...
K-Fed: Yeah. You puttin on some weight?
Britney: Baby, I told youuuu we are having another baaaby!! Oh my gawd I cant believe you forgot !! you are Soooo funny! Maybe if its a girl we can name it after Brit-Brit...
K-Fed: Whatever. Im outta here dude.
Britney: Where y'all goin honey?
K-fed: I dunno. Nowhere. Whatever. (falls asleep.)

Stay tuned for more riveting K-fed news........
K-fed: Cool.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, K-Fed is brilliant! So what, he used someone else's song. It's HOW he uses it that makes KFed brilliant!!

Who am I kidding; he should die a slow painful death right in front of Preston.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home